Sign in to follow this  

uploading video

Guest moomox

Hi Guys!I wanted to know if it's okay for me to upload video to AVSIM? It seems that the downloads I posted have become more popular that I had imagined (in the screenshots forum)... so my download limit has now been exceeded. If it's okay with all of you I would like to share the video's with everyone at AVSIM.com.

Guest Matt Johnson

If they're "videos" from a flight simulator, I see no reason why not! Just make sure they're zipped before uploading please -- we only provide ZIP files for download.Regards,--M

Guest moomox

Even better. Real video that i've been filming during some of my cross countries!

After some discussion we have elected to not feature any type of video or picture catagories in the library. You may or may not recall that some time ago, we had catagories that covered this area and it turned out to only take a large amount of hard drive space w/ little or no interest. We appreciate your suggestion however but choose to stay in the mainstream of simming.Regards,Rick RossnerSr. Library ManagerAVSIM Onlinerick@avsim.com