Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

Need help finding a good business jet package.

I would like to start flying a business jet. I would like to get one that is a complete package (FMC, sounds, panel, etc...). Does anybody have a link where I could go buy one at?

Eric 

Good Luck.AbacusPub had a package called Corporate Pilot, this was designed for FS2000 but they released a patch so it could be flown on FS2k2.The patch removed the EHSI gauge and replaced it with a simple VOR gauge. The EHSI guage flickerd and flashed in 2k2 and made it distracting at least. Also there was a functioning FMC with the package and with 2k2 it was rendered useless.There has been some increasing chatter on this and other forums asking for a good CorpJet but so far none of the major payware companys have chose to bite. I for one have a idea for a great CorpJet package but dont have a clue on designing gauges and models.A good CorpJet package IMO would be a great seller I think.Regaurds

jerrycwo4Take a look at the Falcon 50 here at the Avsim files... it's the only plane that I fly. jerry

How is that abacuspub corporate pilot package? I was thinking about ordering it a while back but wasn't sure about it.

>>>>>How is that abacuspub corporate pilot package<<<<

I must be an echo on this subject:1. Stop reading this thread.2. Download and install the FREE CAEA Falcon 50.3. Enjoy FREE business jet bliss in FS2002.Thaellar

Guest guyjr

I'll second that. Absolutely essential if you're looking to shuttle around all those sim CEOs.

The Yannick Levigne and Team Falcon 50 is INDEED the one to get ... very excellent.Marry the Falcon to the FSAvionics Garmin 530 or 430 and you have not only an awesome bizjet but the most modern avionics for "smaller" aircraft.Not advertising for FSAvionics but think the FSGarmins are really incredible ... I use them with the Dash 8, Fokker 50, the Falcon and the ERJ-145

>Marry the Falcon to the FSAvionics Garmin 530 or 430 and you >have not only an awesome bizjet but the most modern avionics >for "smaller" aircraft. .. I know some do it but I personally would feel a bit awkward arranging for such "marriages" which have no equivalent in the real world.On the other hand if the original poster could live with a corporate turboprop (rather than a jet) equipped with modern avionics then in a few weeks there will be Piper Meridian with dual Garmin 530s and Meggitt avionics. And the screenshots speak for themselves as to the expected quality. Michael J.http://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

http://www.bluesteel.bravepages.com/FS2002 gmax Global Express. You have to email them for your copy. the site really doesn't make it clear wether this is payware or freeware, but it seems to be freeware at the moment. I think it might be a beta.

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Michael,there also is a new screenshot of the standby gauges now!Hope this helps!