Sign in to follow this  
spotlope

Antelope Trail Ranch open for business!

I just uploaded my first scenery project -- the Antelope Trail Ranch near Ketchikan, Alaska. It's a private bush getaway, complete with a 1500' strip, hangar and workshop. There's also a float hangar and a 2-br cabin for overnight stays. I thought any of you bush types might like to overnight there now and then! It's available in the file library now. Here are a couple of screenies:

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Guest odog

Ketchikan is my favorite place...I have just the plane to park in that float hangar...thank youodog

Thanks, Reddog. However, your pics confirmed my worst fears... I'm not the only one who occasionally (or even often) loses the autogen trees with the Antelope Trail Ranch compound. I've found that my trees come and go on a whim, and I haven't found a way around it yet. I think I'm definitely going to do a patch using Gerrish Gray's trees and go ahead and do a massive planting around the field just for safety. There SHOULD be trees all around the runway and between the runway and the cabin... a lot of them! Fortunately, if I use Gerrish's macros, I can just make a patch with one updated BGL file, which shouldn't be much of a download. Thanks for posting the screenies and for the kind words!

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit