Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Chicago Area FS Luncheon

Doug Horton has put together another Chicago area Flight Simmers lunch and "get together" for this Saturday at 11:30 a.m. The restaurant is Sweet Tomatoes in Schaumburg, Illinois, a Northwest suburb of Chicago.After lunch we will be going back to my house, where I will be "showing off" my new 3D glasses, Radar Contact 3, a new webcam and more.If you are interested in joining us, please respond to me and I will give you the exact directions, if you need them.We have this aprroximately every 2 months, and it is a lot of fun.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Hey Trev-Glad you will be there.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Guest etanin

This sounds like a great time I wish I could make it maybe next time. I'll keep a eye out for the next one.

Trev-Wait till you see FS in 3D tomorrow. You will really be impressed.

Howard

It's in the package you are waiting to receive ;-)

Howard

BTW.Did it arrive yet?

Howard