Sign in to follow this  

PSS747 VS 767PIC

Guest Marvel

I'm planing to buy a PSS747 soon but how does it compaired to the 767 PIC which clame to be FS number 1 addons? I have post this question in the PSS support forum but get deleted. Well I don't blame them if it's against their market strategy. So in what aspect does this two products not the same? Does the PSS747 lacks behind the PIC a lot?

I can't speak for the 747 program, but the 767-PIC kicks #####! 767-PIC is the only one I fly because it is a challenge and was validated by a real 757/767 pilot. It is much less forgiving than the default planes, and when you use the POSKY 767-300 planes with the 767-PIC, it almost brings tears to your eyes.Best of luck in your decission. Keep us posted.RH

It wasn't only validated by a real American Airlines 767 pilot, he designed it. He designed an awsome version for FS98 and it progressed into 767 PIC.

Guest Van

I have both the 767 PIC and the PSS 747, along with many other packages including Dreamfleets 737-400 etc. They are all good packages that offer much realism. All the packages mentioned had real world pilot input into the development of each. These days simmers want it as real as possible and the only way to do that is with input from the people that fly these wonderful aircraft. The way I look at it, is you can't have too much variety of heavies in your hanger.Regards,http://www.yeodesigns.com/signatures/yeode...nner-van2-1.jpg[/img][/url]

The main drawback (to ME) with the PSS models, is that the FMC won't accept airways - you have to input every waypoint. PIC's FMC does accept airways.There are some other differences, but that one bugs me the most. :) However, I wouldn't consider that a big enough problem to pass on getting the PSS package. For the 744 and 777, it's the best FS package available.

BobK

Which shortcoming was of course corrected with the Airbus.Having all 3 PSS jets, I can say they're excellent value for money.I don't fly the 777 and 747 all that often (more into light aircraft and small liners) but when I do I have a blast.

Guest flightpro08
Guest Marvel

and how well does the PSS747 model failures?

Guest kdfw

Hi,I have both of them, PIC is much better. At least on my box, PIC runs smooth but PSS744 stutters for some reason. PSS does not model failures. My 5cents.Pat

Here are the best:1) The real-life Boeing B7672) The PIC 7673) ...Need I say more?Regards from Miami