Sign in to follow this  
Guest emergency_pants

FSNavigator 4.x Users

I have been using FSNavigator for many years, and must say it is one of the most valuable addons I have purchased.While it comes with many included aircraft "parameters", I am finding it very hard to accurately portray flight plans due to the many other aircraft now available in FS2002.Is there anyone here who would be willing to "share" any aircraft that they have added to their FSNavigator database (aircraft.ani)...OR...be willing to share a link to such information. The FSNavigator site no longer has links to any such information.Since aircraft.ini is a "text" file, it would require no more than cutting and pasting information for the rest of us.This has been a very helpful forum, and I thank you in advancegwillmot

Let's see if we can get any responses here.gwillmot

...Going....Going....This is the last time I'll see if there are any interested people interested in sharing some information.gwillmot

Guest Niels_C

Hello there,I unfortunately only plan to get FSNav, but should I figuresomething out in the immediate future I'll gladly share.-Niels Christiansen

give me your e-mail address and I'll send you the file containing the aircrafts (It was found on an Italian site long time ago).Angelo

Guest emergency_pants

I did a quick search... Here is a link to a VA called Mediterranea. They have a ini file with many FSNAv plane data entries.http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/lylat/583/tools.htmlI'm off to take a look at them now, but I hope this helps. I usually just select a plane with similar characteristics... but your post has prompted me to try and insert a few definitions.CheersSimon.Edit: I copied the new planes over form this ini file and at first glance, there seem to be some duplicate planes there. ON comparing the same planes, there is quite a difference between the FSNav default def's and the Mediterranea ones. Anyway... I hope you get some new plane definition from it at least. :)