Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbctech1

File Library Change request

Seems I can't even get this part right. Posted in the wrong section ARGH!Well looks like I flubbed up the system trying to get in compliance with the new guidelines.Could I have the following files removed (they are duplicates)killians_red_update.jpg killians_red_update.zipkillians_red_update.txtAnd a change (which I also messed up on)The Image files for the following need to be changed (if possible):killians_red_taped.jpg to killians_red_taped.gifhooters_taped.jpg to hooters_taped.gifI have uploaded both the replacement .gifs with an accompanying .txt with this posts contents.Thanks for your help (if you can that is)R.StevensUpload confirmation:You uploaded 4 files totalling 31607 total bytes. Individual file information is listed below: C:WINDOWSDesktopAVSIM_LIBRARYhooters_taped_change.txt - 610 bytesC:WINDOWSDesktopAVSIM_LIBRARYhooters_taped.gif - 15769 bytesC:WINDOWSDesktopAVSIM_LIBRARYkillians_red_taped_change.txt - 610 bytesC:WINDOWSDesktopAVSIM_LIBRARYkillians_red_taped.gif - 14618 bytes

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think we got it but not sure. You might want to check it out and let us know directly at library@avsim.com .Regards,Rick RossnerSr. Library ManagerAVSIM Onlinerick@avsim.com