Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Dash8-300 V1.001 install problem

After installing Oleksiy Frolov's great Dash8-300 V1.001 ,download dh831003 im having the following problem.The aircraft and panels installed fine.I have gauges but they are inoperable.I can press the "L" key for lights and all the warning lights will flash and imediatly go out as well as a few on the main panel.At one time i had sound of the props turning and now i appear to have lost that.I have made sure to change the directory name on the file to Dash8-Q300_2 as I am using the FS AddOn Manager as per the FAQ on Oleksiy's website.I have attempted this install several times and have worked thru the 3rd party software error to get this far.Im not giving up!Any help will be appreciated.Thnx!P.S.:After I work thru this problem,I will probably just sit and look at this fine aircraft with some fantastic features!

Guest danowat

Hi,Do you mean that you can't get the panel powered up?.There is a certain procedure to get power on in the cockpit, I suggest you read through the tutorial.If this is not the case then I don't know whats up.Dan.

Thanx Dan! U da man! I didnt know about the power up procedures and should have expected it seeing how advanced the panels were.Broke open the sample flight and TAA DAA we got power to the panel by READING the directions.I never got this far cuz i thought i was still in bad install land!Thnx Dano i appreciate the help!Ever get to Las Vegas I owe ya a beer!

Guest danowat

Hi,No problem mate, glad I could be of some assistance.Dan.