Sign in to follow this  
JETninja

Hee hee, looks like I'll not be flying for a while

Not really on topic, but FS2002 will be taking a back seat for a while, because I went out and got Medal of Honour Allied Assault: Spearhead as soon as it was released today!I loved the original MOHAA, and have been itching for this expansion pack to arrive...Anyone else got it? How does it compare to the first episode?Robhttp://www.btinternet.com/~rob.corp/images/sig.jpg

Guest Niels_C

Hi Rob,I will most certainly get it myself, and do not expect to logmany hours while I rescue the world (again!) ;-)-Niels Christiansen

Loved MOHAA and got the expansion kit. MOHAA is one of the best games I've ever played and Spearhead is simply more of the same. Finished it in under 24 h though...Krister

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

I have the package in my hands several times already, just cant bring myself to buy it. I love the origianl but I do not know how many levels there are in the expansion. The box does state somthing, but I guess the question is what is a 'level', is it the 'film projector' start or the 'orders page' start? (I hope that makes sense)

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I really enjoyed MOHAA. I to am wondering if it is worth the money for the expansion pack. I still play the old missions, so I may find it worth while. After all, I also play Ghost Recon and bought all the expansion packs for those. They were only $20, and I thought very challenging. So I may just go out and get it after the new year....Atleast you will not be flying FS2002 because of something silly, likeyou found it boring or something....

Guest Maul

Hi all,I don't know about you guys, but I'm hooked on Metroid Prime at the moment, though I am a big fan of Medal of Honor as well. I think I'll pick it up after I complete Return To Castle Wolfenstein, (which I am also hooked on.)MaulWho Wants To Fly The Big Jets In & Out Of Chicago O'Hare...I DO! :-wave

Guest Tim13

Finished it in 24 hours!?! I bought MOH:AA in June, and I'm still working my way through it...LOL.Tim13