Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

Ch Yoke and Rudder Pedals ... problems ... help

AllJust got the yoke and all works well in Direct x mode mapping.I had some wierd problems when using their manager software. I had pushed one of the mapping tool bar buttons and vuella... joystick and rudders were gone in windows control manager devices. Ok reinstalled and all works well in directx mode. Can assign keys in Fs2002, adjust sensitivites etc. So I decided I would take advantage of the some of the programming features i.e. shift button to double your programming power (non-directx). Well, nothing works after it is programmed. I hit the activate current map but nothing. I double checked in Fs2002 to make sure I did not have that button assigned as directx. - I am using a hub for both of these controllers and heard talk about some folks not getting them to work at all. For me it's just the programming part is not sticking. I used a single key (no repeating) like "NULL G". Nothing will program. I have the latest control manager software 1.32 I believe. Is there something I am grossly missing or is this the problem with going through the hub? If you cant go through a hub to get it to work Im ######. any help would be appreciated.Regards Bob G

Hi Bob,I don't know why you want to use the Control Manager, but if you do a search in the various forums you'll see that a lot of people having trouble with it (including me).What I advise: use the Buttons programming facility of FSUIPC; this is a very powerfull feature, you can do even more with that than the COntrol Manager. Like even a control sequence of functions for which no key assigned.Rob

Thanks Rob I will try it. I thought it was just a simple keystroke system.Bob

Bob,Make sure that you have the latest version of FSUIPC (2.94 at this moment).For button programming, you can add combinations of FS-functions, button-down/button-up events, repeat or not, etc ..Have a look at Peter's Advanced User manual ... You'll be amazed :-)Cheers, Rob