Sign in to follow this  
fsrunway

I didn't know I was speaking Italian!!! Not very fair

If you download "Setting DX10 For fsx" from the library today you will be as surprized as I was few minutes ago to see the exact Italian translation of this post on FSX forum: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=search.The readme file says " Author Roberto Cannizzo Team FsRunway.it " but the translation is signed under my name which is quite funny.I really have nothing against translation and if a post is positive for the benefit of the whole community I will always be very happy to participate.Also nobody owns copyrighting on posts here or there and it frankly doesn't interest me, this is a free forum, information is made to be spread.But I disagree when people take ownership of others work, even on public forums and don't take the time to send a quick email to inform the author.Moreover, there has been a second part of this post which is updated with new settings and tweaks so this translation is not very useful.It's obvious that I don't ask to withdraw this file from the library, I only wanted to emphasize that I have nothing to do with FSRunway, have never been contacted by them and don't think their behavior is very fair.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I've just had a look at their website.It really looks like a new "FS Planet" thingy where they use others work in their download section.Because I wasn't able to register to their forum to tell them directly my thoughts (loggin denied), I've decided to ask Chase to pull out this file from the Library.Bad and sad manners.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks Chase.

Best regards,
David Roch

Hi David,i've posted on the other thread you've done on Fsrunway ;)Ciao and happy new year,Simon "Poeta" GiorgiOwner of Volovirtuale.comIVAO Italian Division Founder in 2000IVANIT owner on IVAO

Simon "Poeta" Giorgi

CEO Volovirtuale.com

founder IVAO Italy

Many thanks Simon,and Buon Anno!

Best regards,
David Roch

There is a real big error here.The file uploaded is a translation from English to Italian,not a creation of our own.It specifies it very very clearly.It is really funny that the file is authorized to be translated.Pur other staff Ashman confirmed me that he contacted you,and got a confirm.Our files,which are not done originally bu us,are all authorized from original creators or web site owners.And all files from external sites are just translations,nothing modified,as we did for this "tragedic" files.Our forum is functioning well,no login problem.We just had s small time period closed for hacking attacks. But...Reading this thread,now I know the "origin" of the problem.He knows himself very well,and exactly he is not you.Happy new year.

Pure lies Sir.If you find that "funny", for me it's called piracy.1) nothing is specified, nor in the readme file, nor in the "Author" section where your name was solely written.2) nobody did contact me and you know that very well.3) you say that "your" files are "authorized by their authors? you didn't get the authorization from PMDG or Hifi to upload THEIR files in your website.4) the minimum required if you want to translate and put on line documents that are not yours is to ask their author before.

Best regards,
David Roch

I want to close in a positive way.What I got is,your policy is changed from discreditting websites,creating monopoly.Fortunately internet is big enough,and some people gentle enough to warn me.Happy new year to all staff*

>Our forum is functioning well,no login problem.We just had s>small time period closed for hacking attacks.You always say this in the same period Volovirtuale.com gets hacked by you.Last time you said they where chinese that hacked your website... now who where they?Lol you're so comic :-)The only luck you have is that the italian police will not open a penal procedure against you because you do not hack commercial websites.. (i've personally gone twice to the police and other times i know has appened by other webmasters).I guess you've asked the permissions to HwUpgrade (the most important italian website dedicated to hardware) to COPY their articles on windows vista, i suppose...>But...Reading this thread,now I know the "origin" of the>problem.He knows himself very well,and exactly he is not you.I suppose you're talking about the figure you see every morning in front of the glass in the bathroom.Bye,Simon "Poeta" GiorgiOwner of Volovirtuale.comIVAO Italian Division Founder in 2000IVANIT owner on IVAO

Simon "Poeta" Giorgi

CEO Volovirtuale.com

founder IVAO Italy

>>Our forum is functioning well,no login problem.We just had>s>>small time period closed for hacking attacks.>>>You always say this in the same period Volovirtuale.com gets>hacked by you.>Last time you said they where chinese that hacked your>website... now who where they?>Lol you're so comic :-)>The only luck you have is that the italian police will not>open a penal procedure against you because you do not hack>commercial websites.. (i've personally gone twice to the>police and other times i know has appened by other>webmasters).>>I guess you've asked the permissions to HwUpgrade (the most>important italian website dedicated to hardware) to COPY their>articles on windows vista, i suppose...>>>>But...Reading this thread,now I know the "origin" of the>>problem.He knows himself very well,and exactly he is not>you.>>I suppose you're talking about the figure you see every>morning in front of the glass in the bathroom.>>Bye,>>Simon "Poeta" Giorgi>Owner of Volovirtuale.com>IVAO Italian Division Founder in 2000>IVANIT owner on IVAOhttp://www.fsrunway.it/Logofsrunway.gifWell,the police department has "investigated" the issue,confirmed "me" after the judge's decision,and they tried hard to "get me" but couldn't do anything?LOL,go and try to trap teenagers at your website.It was not me,you know very well.My name is clear,my adress is clear,I am not afraid of anything,cause I am clear.You are distructive,instead of constructive.You like monopoly,refuse to see an alternative for others.Last advice,for *******' sake,for Italian Republic,please don't talk English,don't write in English.Because translation programs are not enough to express your feelings.

>It was not me,you know very well>well.My name is clear,my adress is clear,I am not afraid of>anything,cause I am clear.Ok, i suppose then i've got to show everyone the log of the ip.. and did you allready forget where YOU wrote that it was you and that you where going to stop?Mate.. don't think that you can make stupid people on this forum.. i'll submerge you of whatever showing the CRAP you are.. i've got over 500 users than can confirm it..>You are distructive,instead of constructive.You like>monopoly,refuse to see an alternative for others.Me???? omfg.. you hack websites and you say that I AM distructive?You're mad :-)Simon "Poeta" GiorgiOwner of Volovirtuale.comIVAO Italian Division Founder in 2000IVANIT owner on IVAO

Simon "Poeta" Giorgi

CEO Volovirtuale.com

founder IVAO Italy

Logofsrunway.gifI invite you to start a legal procedure aganist me if you are so secure.So (according to you it is me) they will find me guilty,and I will pay both in economically and physically(prison).You are lucky,you know my name and adress.Come on,start your legal thingie(I am sure you didn't do anything,cause you know very well i didn't do).Logs are your inventions.Screen shots are not prooves.Those "famous" 500 clones will surely believe and accept what you say.But prooves are things confirmed by judges,police departments,not photoshop creations,even not messages from persons who you are not sure who they are.So grow up!But,if you are wrong(I know you are and others will see in near future),I don't know if you will have a face to be online ay internet anymore in your life.This message was for you,but also for others who said and will continue saying things that are not sure for my personality.Anyone may think,but have to be sure and have authorized prooves aganist me before posting it at public.