Sign in to follow this  
erict

How is the new flight1 dc9

It will be a few weeks yet. We have a few issues to work out but you can expect it in a few weeks. You can also expect the DC9 to be a project in progess. If interest is high, and our community grows we will continue to increase its level of realism. That takes time and patience from us and our users, but it can be done!Regards,Jim Rhoads

I just wish someone would repaint the dang thing in Delta colors!!!

Eric 

Guest Javis

>Again: I consider it my best add-on right now. I divide my >time between the MAAM R4D and the IK DC9, and I sometimes >wonder (Jim Rhoads, this is to you - grin!) what would >happen if Flight One decided to make their very own DC3...? >Wow! My credit card is burning in my pocket! Ours not good enough for ye,Jaapie ??Jan ;-)

Guest PhilipManwaring

I bought it and love it. It's one of my favorite FS aircraft because this bird just has it all: fun and top notch flight model, awesome panel with APU and even working cabin pressurization, and a simply gorgeous visual model. Just make sure you download the cold startup situation. You won't be disappointed in this one - it's first class work and the price is excellent value. Regards,Philip.

Guest jaapverduijn

Ha die Jan!Of course it's good enough (happy grin)! That's why I fly it 49 percent of the time, another 49 percent being devoted to mastering the IK DC9, and the remaining 2 percent spent on all other planes together...!But what I would like to see is a R4D/DC3 version with ALL the panels, subpanels and subsubpanels (you get the idea - grin!) being available and clickable. Would the MAAM version that's being worked on right now have all this? Say yes, YES, please?! How's it coming along anyway, Jan? I've got two versions of the present MAAM R4D: one downloaded which I fly and one on CD as an afterthought (and because of the manuals included), and really: the creditcard is burning in my pocket to buy the new version! But that won't keep me from buying a FlightOne DC3 as well, if they happen to come up with one! Oh, the pleasures of being rich (ironic grin)!And, eh... aren't you supposed to be WORKING instead of reading forums? I'm very unhappy with you wasting your time here, Jan. I see no reason why you should have a weekend like all the rest of us, while so many people are waiting for you to finish various products (wide and wicked grin)!Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the release of the new MAAM R4D.Be well!Jaap Verduijn.