Sign in to follow this  

Car or Truck?

Has anybody created a car or truck that can be driven anound the airports? I have some of the LAGO scenery and it would be nice to cruise around and check out all the nice little touches they have added. :)Thanks.

Guest SlimDady

Yes there is ..I dont know where it is.. ill look though..Either here or flightsim has it.. I think its a classic jaguar

Guest odog

Hey,Im experimenting with patch modeling, and Im building a BMW Z3 roadster. If you like Ill give it some gauges and all the gamx bells and whistles and upload it...couple weeks at least.joe

Guest flightpro08

There are cars and motorcycles.The following are the file names of some I have but you'll have to search the sites for them. I can't remember where I got them now :(Jaguar XK120 - jag120.zip and hotrod2.zip (re-paint)Mercedes Benz Van - mbvito02.zipHarley Davidson Shovelhead Custom - harley.zip1941 Indian 4 Motorcycle - indian4.zipThrust (Land speed record holding car at one time) - thrust.zip

thanks guys. :) That BMW looks like fun. :-outta

There was a very nice cadillac that came with the Cessna Bobcat if I remember rightly. Search the library for skyking2.zip