Sign in to follow this  

File Library Update?

Hello, I didn't know where to post thise, but I think that thise forum may be the better. Avsim Staff: A REALLY BBIIGG Thank you for all your great support on thise hobby , it's really amazing and truly outstanding want you do. What can I say ? THANKS A LOT ! THANK YOU SO MUCH... I have a little question or , maybe shall I say suggestion? Why don't you eliminate old flight simulators files (fs98 etc...) ? ** PLEASE DON' T TAKE IT LIKE AN OFFENCE TO 98 DEVELLOPERS AND ETC...** {Don't start a discusion on thise magnific forum}Thank you,Bruno Francescoli.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Trust me, we've debated this one. :)While we appreciate that there aren't a great deal of simmers out there still using FS98, there are some -- who are probably very appreciative that we still provide downloads for that sim!Furthermore (from my point of view), removing the files from the Library would be a little sacrilegious -- a lot of hard work went into those files, and their historical value is still no doubt important to the developer.Regards,--M

Hello, I understand ... Ok Thanks Sir.Take care,Bruno Francescoli.