Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

Trying to find Afcad

I've been searching for the actual Afcad program by Lee Swordy in the file library. I've searched using the terms "afcad" "afcad132" "afcad132.zip" and even "Lee Swordy" but I get so many responses for other afcad related files it would take all day to search through. Can anyone advise me of the correct search term I should use or a direct link?Thanks,KP

Yes, sometimes you need to get a little creative !Do a search for "swordy"Sort by date, most recent first. This should be found towards the bottom of the first page:Category: Airport and Facilities DataAFCAD v1.3.2 File Description:This is a CAD-style editor for airport facility data. You can create new parking, modify taxiways, add ATC to airports that don't already have it, create new airport facilities from scratch, and other things. It can't change the visual elements of an airport, just the maps and data that AI uses to land and move around at airports, and ATC uses to give directions. This package also includes AFInstaller, a quick installation utility for add-on AFCAD files. (MR)Filename: afcad132.zip License: Freeware, limited distribution Added: 26th November 2002 Downloads: 3282 Author: Lee Swordy Size: 724kb Cheers,