Sign in to follow this  

Hey eko!

I'd rather.....Perhaps you should reread your own post then. Sounded pretty rude to me.Oh and don't do it, it's not that bad, you'll be alright!

Again, I said "no offense". I am sorry I was NOT as sensitive as you would like. Don't cry ok?Jason

think i'll be alright, but thanks for your concern

Guest ba747heavy

OH MY GOD! You guys sound like a buncha effing 3 year olds. Come on, we are all adults here.Nice piccies, I hope to see those in a real panel. I will fly BOTH of your panels.

OH MY GOD! You guys sound like a buncha effing 3 year oldsWell, with that statement you must be at least in pre-school then ;-)

Thankyou lando.... I love a good arguement.Jason

Guest eko

Holy cow! What the he&$ happened?I am assuming that the first post was edited, and that is why I have no idea what is going on?Can somebody please clue me in?

Hi eko, As you can see, I was the original poster. I photgraphed two of my (company) Learjet 25's cockpit today with a 3.1 megapixel digital camera. In my original post to you, it said discard that panel your working on now cause I got something in developement that will knock your socks off (I included a pic). lando jumped in and started a whole bunch a mess..... so I deleted all my pics I posted. But here is one just for you. You interested in helping me out with graphics and gauge placement?Jason

and to whom are you referring Stalehorse? I was simply defending my original post and "playing" lil'lando for the immature 13 y/o he projects in this forum. Nuff said and I rest my case.Jason

Having stumbled across this thread, I must say I'm puzzled - the original post appears to be directed towards an individual called 'eko', but was subsequently edited to express gratitude towards another individual called 'lando'. The second post reaffirms this gratitude, then the thread progresses into a slanging match between 'fearjet' and 'lando' - the whole thing being completely devoid of substance. But hang on - suddenly a picture of a Learjet panel makes an appearance - most certainly of benefit to those who haven't heard of www.airliners.net A great use of bandwidth - keep up the the good work, kids.Cheers,Gosta.

Guest eko

Ok, now I understand. :-)Well, let's just let this particular amount of water pass under the bridge and move on. :-)Regarding the pit I'm working on right now... it's not meant to be a world class release... it's just what I personally use at the moment for the FFG's and decided I would share. :-) All I did was take Ray's original bitmap (which I've always liked), and built a new panel with it. Nothing earth shattering. It's been finished for a while, and I just wanted to see if anybody wanted me to incorporate stuff to it before I upload it. My preferences are usually different from the general populace. :-)Jason, that is a pretty good pic you've gotten of the pit. How far along are you on this project? Have you done anything yet besides take the pics of the pit?I would be happy to assist you with this project, if I can contribute. My skills are limited, but I do know my way around the basic tools, and have a couple of releases under my belt now which have helped me to gain experience as to how to do some things.Give me a holler at jspx@softhome.net and we'll talk some more.

Yes, as you can plainly see the original post was edited to try and turn this little play-time message look like it was somehow started by me. Nice try. The original message was of a couple of snap shots of a cockpit with a message to Eko to stop his work! Not worded so nicely, but that's why Jason decided to edit it I'm sure.Anyway, Judging by Jason's attitude this panel will most likly by kids play the same as this message was ;-)

Guest ba747heavy

LOL I suppose I must be :-)