Sign in to follow this  
Guest GiZBUG

GMAX Fokkers are ready for download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they are suuuuuuwwwwweeeeeettt!!!!TONS OF LIVERIES AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go get em' everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://fokker.avsim.net/Thanks to the designers and all who were/are involved!!!!:)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Wizard

No joy at the site..can not dndldWhat is up?!MB

Looks like the servers are maxed already. I'm getting Apache errors which implies there's insufficient connections somewhere.Andy EGTR

Guest Miro Majcen

We are moving the files to the library , check it out after 12.30 GMT...Best regards, Miro MajcenSenior Managing EditorAVSIM Onlinewww.avsim.com

Hey to allThe new Fokker's are GREAT and flying verry goodThank you Fokker team for this great jobJan EHAM

Just D loaded from the Avsim libraryNo problemsJust have to installGreatBrian

Guest Matt Johnson

Yes... you horrible lot descended on us all at once and caused a scary, router-crushing bandwidth spike on www.avsim.com. Maybe this should be a new measure of releases... 0.5Mbit/s to 19Mbit/s in 600 seconds ;-)Have now moved the files to the Library.Regards,--M

They look great, but my system crashes 10 seconds after I start a situation with one of the Fokkers. Some Kernel 32 or something.Is there anybody that can help me?I have Windows 98, could this be the problem?

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Did you guys upgrade the server or what? I got download speeds of around 105kbps, took less than a minute for the aircraft package. Good work. :-)

Guest awoo

downloaded! very good! thanks Project Fokkers team !BTW,will it be released China Easten Airlines livery?Regardsawoo

Guest Dominik Mann

Gawd, those are gorgeous planes!!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpyD*mn, and I still got some homework to do before I will be able to really fly them :'( ...

Hey CVEPA small question have you read the manual there are some hints maybeit's help,you need to edit some lines in fs2002.cfg and and other tips.Jan EHAM

Sweet, downloading tham right away!Thank you!Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10