Sign in to follow this  

Just a test Aviation Art?

If anyone wants this as a desktop background feel free :-)Colours are untouched.Peter

Another two for your desktop background the last one taken over the Bay Of BiscayPeter

Thanks Peter!Great shots as always.I've grabbed all 3 for my desktop.Thanks again :-waveJim

Guest TIngalls

Peter,You have a great view from your office.I wish the view out my office window was as lovely. Thank you for sharing... and making me jealous of those who spend their days airborne.-T[table][tr][td]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td]Todd IngallsMember of [link:members.ud.com/services/teams/team.htm?id=5E79C613-0A60-4A3B-BDC1-F9EE49F2D4FE]Join the AVSIM Team Fight Against Cancer!][/td][/tr][/table.----BEGIN FS CODE BLOCK----G:EDDM(DE) a R- FS++ F+ P U+ X C+ H+>++ O+ V-- A+(++) SP?>+++-----END FS CODE BLOCK-----

One is coming back from Germany, One over the Bay of Biscay and one from Ireland.This last one was taken while routing into Pisa (Northern Italy) from a Citation.Peter

Great pic (2nd pic) I like the top half of the CB blending in with the upper wind layers. Were you flying the Citation or as a passenger on this one?NOTE:The 1st pic ain't loading.RegardsWill

WillThis was in the Citation V and I was Captaining this leg as we usually shared my co-pilot has many more hours than me :-)Dont know how the first came up as I only loaded this one which was without doubt into Pisa :-(Peter

COOL!I've seen a few Citations land @ Shoreham once in a while, when i'm there - they proberly do all the time. The power that they generate is amazing and also it doesn't take too long from the PPL to convert onto an a/c like that - obviously gaining a few other qualifications before hand.Can you fill me in on the performance specs and ceiling altitudes of that a/c?I fly a PA 38 where you rotate at about 65-70kts.I've been flying with another pilot once or twice and he flies a Piper Arrow with retractable undercarriage. The rotation speed on that is about 80-90kts (a noticable difference)!Which airports do you normally fly from then, i guess southern UK ones?Cheers http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3deb3be16daac29d.jpg

WillI Have brought both N95D and N146DR into Shoreham. N95D, the door came open just after takeoff and I had to come back in and land :-(Gave the fireman something to do although it wasnt a big deal from my perspective.Then i did the ESPA air race from Shoreham using N145DR (Both Seneca fives)The citation V will climb to 45000 feet.She is a heavy citation at 16000 ibs and a powerful one giving around 1000 fpm passing FL400.Cruise is around 410-420 kts depending on temp.The citation 2 struggles past FL370 unless shes light and we can be down to 400fpm.VR varies but is typically about 105 kts and the Five is a B*TCH to landI fly from Welshpool and Gloucester now and again Biggin Hill and Liverpool.BestPeter

IanNow? I could just fit those six in the back of that citation :-)CheersPeter