Sign in to follow this  
N562Z

"Perfection Achieved"?.FOKKERS CLOSE!!!

I am so excited writing this, for my idea of the greatest flying experience in MSFS has been the following: Great Model, Great Panel, Great Internal Views, Great Sounds, Great dynamics, Great frame rates, Great Fluidity of Flight, Great "Uniqueness" of the individual plane.Oh well...here I go. Downloaded the New GMAX Fokker model and its liveries, downloaded the American Livery from the Nordic site, downloaded the phenomenal panel with all its views, downloaded the Sound package.INSTALLATIONS will never be the same for me again. This installation was "Heaven"! The model automatically installed, the American livery automatically found the Model and installed perfectly, the panel automatically found the models and installed perfectly, and the Sounds automatically found my models and installed perfectly.I THEN LOADED HER ON TO THE RUNWAY AT MEIGS..... Oh my God...wait til you see her on the runway. She's beautiful, as is the panel, and the sound. The UNIQUENESS of the Reverse Thrusters, and the Spoiler. WAIT TIL YOU TOUCH THAT / KEY AND SEE THE SPOILERS. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT'S HOW FOKKER 100 SPOILERS WORKED! WOW!THEN I FLEW HER....."UNFOKKERBELIEVABLE".As you can tell, I'm quite excited about my new FREE FOKKER 100 and believe she's the closest thing to MY IDEA of MSFS perfection. She's now my default aircraft at Meigs, and I just can't wait til I hear from all of you on this forum.THIS.....IS REVOLUTIONARY FOR FREEWARE, BELIEVE ME! Stan

Stan,Calm down :-) You dont want to put your blood pressure up.I have down loaded this aircraft and agree she is very nice and useable too with a functional clear panel and gauges.I like the FD as well and all in all a very well finished aircraft with as you say simple installation too.This one is a keeper and I am looking forward to their VC :-)peter

Hi Peter, Thanks for the "slap"! I needed that. However, I'm still quite impressed with the overall setup and use of this plane. Quite an achievement. Stan

I hope I find it as exciting as you. :-smile12

Fellow Fokkers:I share your excitement about this release. I fully expected a stunning model with mediocre frame rates and was very pleased to find the exact opposite to be true. Flew the American F100 out of Minneapolis - St.Paul last night in a low overcast to Duluth International - a short IFR hop I always use to test new software / hardware or when I want a quick flight with an ILS approach. Hand flew it down through a 500ft ceiling....smooth as silk, though I came in a bit high (my fault, not the plane's!)Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.