Sign in to follow this  

Disappearing Menus

Hi,Hope someone else has experienced this so that I can get a fix. I'm using NVidia 30.82 with a GForce4 Ti4600 128Mb graphics card. I've set FS2002 to 1028 x 764 and, when in full screen mode my menu bars don't come on anymore when I hit the ALT key. They always used to and I once managed a fix by changing the resolution but that does not work anymore. I now have to hit the ALT + Enter to get menu headings when flying which is annoying. Anyone any ideas? Thanks. By the way I've tried the later NVidia graphics drivers and they give me black boxes around the menu - Can't Win!KD

Sounds like you have installed WinXP SP1. I don't remember the fix but the later driver 4072 was suppose to fix this problem. Search the forums for WinXP SP1 problems and you should find an answer.Also visit http://www.guru3d.com/ for possible solutions.

You are right - I've installed Win XP SP1. Thanks for the steerKD