Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dominik Mann

Fokker F100/70 Outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Guest PhilipManwaring

Project Fokker software has always been of high quality in my view. This new release takes them to a new level with an amazingly beautiful visual model and modular auto-installers for their sound and panel packages. The panel is nothing like the F1 DC-9, but it's attractive and very functional and includes some nice touches like an APU. Flight dynamics are also top notch from my test flights so far. Thanks guys!Philip.

Amazing! What a delight of an aircraft. All of it, from download to setup was extremely easy. I certainly wish all aircraft were packaged this way. It's amazing this is freeware.Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

I Agree...what an awesome bird. GREAT JOB!!!One small picking point...night lighting. How about a little splash of landing light on the fuselage and some logo lighting on the tail.Congrats on a truly fantastic project.

The Fokker 100/70 is freeware that is more than worthy of payware. I would have gladly paid for it. Outstanding job!! I'm looking forward to the VC version next year! The download and installation was amazingly simple and FAST! Thank you for a very fine aircraft and especially for offering it as freeware. :-beerchugLarry Brown Visit American Virtual Airlines. You'll be glad you did. :-)www.flyava.org http://www.flyava.org/images/AAlogos/Banner2.jpg

Just want to add a line of thanks too!Everything that has been said above is true. Payware quality for FREE!!!!!Thank you very much to all those involved with this wonderful project!!!!!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I don't normally contribute to "me too!" threads, but I think this one is worthy of an exception because those fine people need to know how much their outstanding work is appreciated. The whole 100/70 project oozes quality and I am positively drooling at the prospect of Espen's add-on cockpit.Well done to all concerned! And Thanks!!AndyEGTR

Hey Thaellar I agree a GREAT job!!I HAVE landings lights and a lighting logo on the tailJan EHAM

Whoa...I must have something set up wrong. Cool, I'll find out what the problem is and really enjoy.The sound package is KILLER!!!!

Dittos to all of the above. Great job guys. :-wave

Beautiful plane! I love them! I flew the F-100 (American Airlines livery) from PHL-ORD and the plane hadles great! made a near perfect landing at ORD.One question though, does the F-100 model have airstairs? The manual say shift-E then 1 or 2 (I forget if it's 1 or 2) to deploy the stairs, but when I do that nothing happens.

Guest Dominik Mann

Gotta chime in...this is one of the VERY BEST FS 2002 planes and is now ranking right on par with PA's A320 and USD/Simubuild's A340 on my personal hit list :D .Cheers and a big "well done" to the team! :-beerchug