Sign in to follow this  
JRR

Text is bad

Hello Fltsimmers and Seasons Greetings from Stow, Ohio! I don't usually post, but I need help with FS2002. I have been running this sim without any problems since its release. I have XP Home Edition SP1 and all the updates from MS's update site. That included drivers for my G4-4600. I suspect my display driver base maybe corrupt because I see traces of those Microsoft display drivers from the update site along with the new drivers from NVIDIA

Guest freequest

got the same problem with my geforce2 mx400 but at the time i was mucking around with riva tuner... i found out it was caused by haveing the anti alising option set to 2x2 and haveing texture sharpeining turned on. so i reduced it to 1x2 and disabled texture sharpening no i have no problems.

hey Angelo...Stow OH, huh?! ever stop in at Pancho & Lefty's over on Rt 59??drop me a line...chris