Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

Suggestion for improved "new to library" search feature

About six months ago, I asked this question. With the new forum software since March, perhaps the implementation of this idea is more feasible now.As a Fly!2 user, when going to the file library and looking for "recently uploaded" files, I must scroll through pages and pages of other files before stumbling upon a new Fly!2 file. As a result, when I want to find all new Fly!2 files, I actually go to each individual sub-folder and look at the files at the top of my date-sorted list. Is there any way to add a feature to search for "most recently added" with a selectable top-level search directory? Similar to the way one can search for an individual file by name, selecting the top-level directory within which to search, can such a feature be setup so that one can search for all latest files in the "Fly!2 and all sub-dirs" file structure?Feasible?-DK----Fly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 512MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v28.83, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Guest Matt Johnson

Yes, this is doable. I'll look into it this weekend... I need to bump the library codebase up to v2.1 to fix some chicanery caused by one of our authors inflating his download numbers and a couple other things.Regards,--M