Sign in to follow this  

Thank you project AI !

As flight simming becomes more and more commercialized, it is rare to find high quality projects released as freeware these days. It is obvious that an incredible amount of time has been put into Project AI by the team members.You guys have not only provided terrific AI aircraft, but you have also spent a tremendous amount of time with web site design/maintenance, software installation issues, general support, and other utilities. As you know, scenery design functionality is a matter of personal opinion. Some want the best quality, others (maybe most) want fluid frame rates. You guys have put out the extra effort to find a happy median in this area. This attention to small details is often not even found in many commercial products. I hope you guys realize what a benefit you are to the flight sim community. Happy holidays. And, thanks again for your hard work and professionalism !Allen

They've got my vote for the best FS2K2 add-on. It's made the whole experience that much more realistic.Cheers,Glenn

Guest Coneman

They've got my vote too. Totally transforms FS. Thanks so much guys!Todd

Guest GiZBUG

I agree! They did a great job.Now only if the NWA AI would be released =P

Guest Milio_B

Totally agree.They made my airports alive FOR FREE :)!!!!

The other day I did a flight out of Vancouver and as I taxied out to the button I noticed I was 6th in line for take-off. When I looked behind me there were another 6 or 7 aircraft. I didn't know Air Canada had so many planes. It took about 20 minutes to take-off.I love it !!Thanks Project AI and I agree, one of the best freeware addons I've seen.

Guest abent

Total thumbs up for ProjectAI!RMC, were they ALL AirCanada? What time did you take off? I've got PAI AirCanada and never seen more than 5-6 at CYVR with AI traffic set at 100%.Adam

I could not image flying with out Project AI along with me in the skies....To all the folks of Project AI, a big thank you for an outstanding project which I'm sure have touched thousands of simmers everywhere on this great planet...Thanks again and god bless..

I am in total agreement. Huzzah to Project AI. No more scouring the file libraries for liveries and models of inconsistent quality. I was sitting in line at Sea-Tac with a couple of Southwests, One Alaska, and two United's the other day, and it was a little bit uncanny how close it was to the real thing. Project AI is an incredible boon to the GA simming community.I am especially excited about the in-progress optimizations of the models. Thanks guys!

Ahhh, it's so refreshing to get threads like these! We so many people complaining and #####. I really hope that developers get to see the posts that praise their work as well as the more negative ones.Just discovered that b.itching is censored - wasn't expecting that!

I'll add my kudos as well. Great job, PAI...I'm a junkie now, thanks a lot!!!! Can't stop tweaking. The virtual skies and radios are alive and buzzing with your wonderful freeware. I will lobby whomever I can at AVSIM to make sure you guys are in the top slots for developers of the year at next year's conference.Alex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MNThermobulb@aol.com

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

I'd also like to add my thanks :). In this day and age I can't believe that people are willing to do this for free! :) I love to watch your AI planes at Heathrow, and it's almost like being there :DGod bless you!

Guest Howard

I agree. You (together withFS Sky World) have transformed FS2002 over the past year. Happy Christmas.RegardsHoward