Sign in to follow this  

Thank you project AI !

Guest frankcubillos

Thanks y'all on behalf of the entire PAI staff and members. It's VERY refreshing to see posts like this and it gives the whole team a well deserved breath of fresh air....Attaboys are always welcome and greatly appreciated....Keeps us going!Again a big thank you for the kind words, without your support and kindness we wouldn't be here for ya!Happy Holidays y'all....We hope to have some goodies ready for you by Christmas :-wavehttp://projectai.com/images/frankpai.jpg

I just upgraded from a P3 1.3 to a P4 2.6. Flew from KDCA (shez wonderful scenery) to Myrtle Beach. I can't begin to tell you how cool it is with smooth frame rates, and Project AI traffic all over the place. This almost makes me feel like I'm a REAL pilot :)P.S. The upgrade is definitely worth it!! Totally diferent world when the frame rates are smooth!!

Guest frankcubillos

Might as well announce it here..... :-)Your comment on the new detailed models and higher end rigs is one of the reasons we will start offering Lite and Full (detailed models) installers. So folks with higher end (like you) rigs can enjoy John Rogers and FSPainter type detailed models; and folks with lower end rigs can still enjoy our original models that we have all been used to since day 1.Thanks for the kudos and enjoy plane spotting!http://projectai.com/images/frankpai.jpg

Um, don't know how to say this but I have D/L the installer and BA planes but I do not know what to do next to see the A/C. Tried reading the manual but getting a bit lost any help welcome, apologies if this sounds dumb but just want to get theseplanes into my FS.ThanksRB211

1.what the hell we do without PAI??? get it as real it gets with landmark??? LOL...thanks to the whole team.2. rb211. have u got atc@100% ??

RedOctober, thanks for reply, no I do not have ATC set 100% I take it this makes a difference? What I am trying to achieve is seeing all the BA planes at London Heathrow. Do i have to use a program called AFCAD? for each airport where i want to see my planes? I am using Gary Summers UK2000 scenery, so any tips on how to get this done will be welcome.Thanks RB211