Sign in to follow this  
shermank

Are you one of the 65,000?

Yep, I downloaded virtually all the liveries! However, I tried a flight with the TAM F100 from Belo Horizonte to Sao Paulo, and during the flight the a/c pitched up into a high angle of attack - and started stalling. May have been my yoke needed adjusting, but I wonder if anyone else has had this problem on reaching cruising level?Robhttp://www.btinternet.com/~rob.corp/images/sig.jpg

The aircraft looks top notch, but the panel looks weak. What do the rest of your guys think?Robb

What a fuzz, does it have all systems replicated, does it have a programmable FMC. Don't like only eyecandyWell, you better get rid of the plane then, they are not programable. It clearly states that on the site ;-)

There is a new panel in the works (and VC) but still it's hyped, no all system replication blah no FMCIt's freeware for God's Sake! Some people will never be happy!

I'm happy to pay for a panel that has most/all systems simulated. so happy I am ..as always....:)What's the fun at only looking to a panel and can't do anything else but to kick in FS's autopilot..Rob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg

That's what payware is for, what's the point of complaining about it on this plane that is freeware??? I have enough FMC Panels (Payware mind you) to keep me busy. I'd rather fly this plane myself then let an FMC system to it for me ;-)

Because I like aircraft as real as it gets..(within the limits of blah blah..) I like an aircraft complete, so when flying this good looking fokker, my wish is that not only simulates all the eyecandy but also all internal systems so not only FMC but also hydraulics, electronics. Look at the FREEWARE Socata Trinidad, highly complex and rather complete..Rob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg

As I said before, some people will never be satisfied.

I did not use the panels and sounds from the Fokker website. What I do is use panels tha I already have this saves on adding a bunch of gau files to the gauges folder. Saves on some memory. I am using the DC-9 panel and sounds for the Fokker. This may not be realistic, but since I have never been PIC of the Fokker in real life, I won't know the difference. I am more than happy with this and other freeware of it's caliber. It is truely an art form, designing aircraft and sceneries. When it only cost me my time, then that is a price I am more than happy to pay. Having hours of short haul fun.....

Saves on some memoryYou're missing out! The sound is awesome and the panel is realistic! Not sure why someone complained about the panel, but looking at the real picture of the F100 panel, this one looks just like it.I LOVE IT!

Guest Pabra

Gotta have it (I'm dutch :-) ) but...I'll wait for the vc version, can't live without. I reckon it'll be as accurate as the plane is.(place preview screenies vc here)

I just hope they update the landing lights so their visible from the cockpit at night... You barly can seem them from inside the plane with this version.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Yeah it might look as the real thing but it surely doesn't work as the real deal...only satisfied when all systems work..so you see Lando there can also be satidfaction for me..LOLRob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg

I just hope they update the landing lights so their visible from the cockpit at night... You barly can seem them from inside the plane with this version. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa. Some people just need something to complain about i guess.