Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

ATTN: SHEZ! I need your help with KDCA 2002!

Hello Shez!I tried your suggestions from earlier today and from the readme file to enhance the performace and fluidity of the graphics with your KDCA 2002 scenery. I removed the fence, the car parking lot, and the trees and it helped tremendously, however, I now get a lot of "Object Library Not Found" error messages when flying around KDCA. If I hit OK, I can continue flying, however, it is an annoying little pesky message. Are there any ways to correct this? Maybe a setting in some file?Thanks again for any help you can provide. This scenery is fabulous and there's even an AFCAD file available for it already.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullerthttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav48_banner.gif[/img]

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

OK the bgl files you should NOT remove are any which end in "lib". Reintroduce these to the DCAscenery folder. That should resolve it.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Do you have the Vehicles Library active in the scenery library? Washington DC? US Northeast?Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

...and you installed the trees as per readme? If you have GG's trees previously they may be of the older version and you need the latest version. Just install the included files or go to AVSIM and install the full package trees V3 by Gerrish Gray.Shez

Shez Ansari

All works great for me Shez and it looks awesome! I live in DC and go to that park sometimes to watch the planes buzz our heads ;-)Great Work!

Guest firehawk44

It's definitely the trees. I had the same error messages until I installed the trees per the readme.

Hello,I recently d/l'd your fine FS2002 Washingon DCA scenery, and while trying to install this, the instructions (obviously) refer to the FS2002 file structures & naming.Is there a document around, or could you provide some info as to how this scenery would be loaded into FS2004? I'm not sure where these files go under the FS2004 structures, and don't want to start guessing .Thanks for your help with this!!orbmis

Orbmis,The installation is basically the same as FS2002. You can put the DCA2002 folder under the addon sceneryscenery folder then add it from the Scenery Library. There might be some flatten and exclude entries to be made, check the readme for these. I uploaded a small fix file to remove bridges around DC, get this as well.Hopefully this will work for you.Shez

Shez Ansari

Hi Shez,,,>>The installation is basically the same as FS2002. You can put>the DCA2002 folder under the addon sceneryscenery folder then>add it from the Scenery Library. There might be some flatten>and exclude entries to be made, check the readme for these. I>uploaded a small fix file to remove bridges around DC, get>this as well.>Thanks much for the assistance!orbmis