Sign in to follow this  
Guest emergency_pants

New Category Suggestion

Guest eko

Ok, now this is JUST a suggestion, but I hope that is at least considered by the powers at be. :-)I have been noticing that there are many repaints being uploaded for Commercial payware packages. Might it not be a good idea to start a new category in the file library which houses add-ons/repaints of ONLY commercial packages.Two reasons I think this might be worthwhile. First, those of us who do not have the commercial package will no longer have a number of files that we have to "skip" over when searching, or checking out the new files. Two, those folks who own the commercial packages will have a much easier time finding repaints/add-ons for said commercial packages.For example, I do not own the Cessna Golden Eagle... so it would be nice to not have these come up during a search, or when looking through the new files. However, if I ever purchase it, it would also be VERY nice to be able to have a category which houses just repaints of this craft (or other payware craft) that I could browse/search.Thanks for your time in listening to my humble suggestion! :-)

Guest emergency_pants

eko,I agree with you about the commercial repaints. In fact, I have issues with repaints in general... I still think that repaints should be given a seperate Category. But I do understand that they're difficult to split from the Aircraft files.I guess commercial repaints are easier to seperate though... and it would be a good thing to do so. I tend not to buy any commercial planes. They're overpriced, IMHO. So the repaints for them just get in the way for me.Cheers,Si.