Sign in to follow this  

A new A310-304!!!

Hi,The team that released the wonderful A310-200 a few month ago did it again with the A310-300.Go and grab it!It has its wonderful winglets.PS: Is there a length difference between the -200 and -300 series?Please, would someone be so kind as to do a repaint of the A313 in Singapore Airlines and SATA Air Azores colors. Greetings Minos

I believe that the A312 and A313 differ in weights and range but have the same dimensions. Then again, I've never been 100% on my Airbusese.While I'm on the topic, could someone explain what Airbus uses the A320-2xx for?For example, B737-232 = Delta, B777-223 = American.I have yet, though, to see a pattern in Airbus' use of these 2 positions. I'm guessing that Airbus uses a system like Douglas used to, in that a DC8-10 was the standard, while the DC8-11 and DC8-12 had refinements to the wingtips and such. Can anyone help me out with this one? Do subtle refinements make up the difference between an A320-211 and an A320-214?

Come on,So few people interested in this great aircraft.... Minos

Guest bisinchi

I don't know about the A320-2XX thing, but the only thing I know is that there are 2 versions of Airbus A320: The -100 and the -200, the major difference between the 2 is that the 100 doesn't have any winglets (these are the first productions A320) and know only the -200 is in production.Regards,Francois

Hi,It was Harald Nehring.The new A310-204 is in the avsim library.But there is something I can't understand:two days ago he released an A310-304 in the avsim library.And I am pretty sure of that.But it is no more in the library...WHY?It looked so cute....Who removed it? Minos

Hi Folks,I've created the A310 3D model, Frank Weiss did the flight dynamics. There's been some confusion as to the different models, here's what we released so far (house livery only):Model | Engines | AVSIM ID | File Name | Date---------+-------------+----------+--------------+-------------A310-203 | GE CF6-80A3 | 19677 | 312aibv2.zip | Sep 7, 2002---------+-------------+----------+--------------+-------------A310-204 | GE CF6-80C2 | 23637 | 314aibv1.zip | Dec 9, 2002---------+-------------+----------+--------------+-------------A310-304 | GE CF6-80C2 | 23543 | 304aibv2.zip | Dec 9, 2002A good deal of repaints are available, look for "A310" from September to today (we've done Royal Jordanian, Britisch Caledonian, Hapag Lloyd and Czech Airlines ourselves, German Airforce to follow soon).Unfortunately the A310-304 has been filed under "FS2002 Aircraft Repaints & Textures", that's why some had troubles finding it.The -204 and -304 have an identical exterior model, but quite different flight dynamics due to different weights, fuel quantities and tank locations (additional center tanks for the -304).We're busy making the remaining A310 models, mainly the -308 with GE engines and the PW models -221, -324 and -325, they should be ready early next year.There're also paint kits available for the -204 (314pntv1.zip) and -304 (304pntv2.zip), basically compatible with the earlier -203 paint kit (312pntv2.zip) with the addition of the CF6-80C2 textures and the wingtip fences. The files are only available over at flightsim.com for the time being, as the AVSIM upload mechanism didn't take them last weekend (no clue why).Regards, Harald

Guest PAtom

any chances for the MEDEVAC?cheerstom

Tom, there's an MRT in the pipeline - not sure if this is the same as the MEDEVAC. Will check with our painter.PS: We're in close contact with the Luftwaffe VA, so I'm sure there will be a MEDEVAC some time.