Sign in to follow this  
Guest Len

Emetrix Joke

Guest Len

I ordered ActiveSky through Emetrix on January 10 in the evening and here it is now 12 hours later with still no link to the download nor any responses to my three or four emails to them. I have a confirmed order from them but not a thing in return. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THESE PEOPLE. I will continue to pursue this matter. I note that I saw another complaint about Emetrix on this forum.

There was a problem with Emetrix when wxRE was first released, but I thought it was cleared up. Keep trying and when Damien returns or sees this he will most likely respond. I responded so you wouldn't think you were being ignored. If you get it straightened out, please post that also.

Guest Len

Thanks for the comments. It is now almost 24 hrs later and nothing. I sent them four emails and phoned their 888 number. No humans present. The answering "service" states their office hours are Monday to Friday and beyond that their web site which I have used to send my emails. This is the worst situation I've ever had ordering from the internet and I do a fair amount especially for Fs2002 stuff. If they can't have someone monitoring quality control then they're not worth the time of day. I've red-flagged them permanently and again I caution everyone else.

i switched to emetrix last summer, and have had 0 problems with them. they have processed several thousand orders for my latest version of radar contact in the last 30 days, without a single hiccup. when a user has requested a refund, it is processed within hours.there may be a problem with your order. i'm sure a phone call or email on monday will resolve it.

My Norton Antivirus/Internet Security 2003 marked the Emetrix message as being spam and therefor it ended up in my Deleted Items folder of Outlook. Could something similar be the case for you?

Guest Len

Well, I finally received my download link on Sunday afternoon (purchased the evening of Friday). Excellent product. Can't wait for Garmin integration.

Guest Len

I don't have Norton but as you can see above I finally received my link today (Sunday).