Hi allI've come across a funny little issue with V1.7. If I select aircraft fuel quantity before starting up WxRE, once it's up and running and I go back to my aircraft, the fuel tanks are full again. I do not consider this a problem, 'cos it's not too difficult to select the desired fuel level again, but was just wondering if anyone else had come across it.Apart from this insignificant little point, everything else is fine. Many thanks for the continuing service!Cheers!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest hlm65

Funny it is really !But with which aircraft did you experience this ?I flew both the PSS Airbus and the Bill Grabowsky's Emraer and it was all OK with the fuel, eg: start FS2k2, select aircraft, input fuel, clear wx, input desired time of the day, start and minimize wxRE and all was fine, the fuel quantities remained the ones that I input before starting wxRE.Enrico.

EnricoWierd eh? Same procedure as you; PIC767 and that lovely new B732 (SX or FX or whatever). I'm running on ME.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Hi Gavin!I really doubt it is wxRE doing anything to your fuel! That would be a first... but I suppose anything is possible.. Have you checked your realism settings, making sure that unlimited fuel is not available?-Damian[table border=0" cellspacing="30" cellpadding="0][tr][td align = "left"]Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyThe next-generation weather environment simulation for FS2002!http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky[/td][td]http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg][/td][/tr][/table://http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/ima...][/tr][/table

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

DamienI usually have the unlimited fuel option off, but I'll check, you never know! Please don't think that in any way I consider it a problem, in fact if it only applied to me, I'd be rather proud :-)Will let you know about the fuel option thingy later, stuck in the office now.Cheers!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Guest hlm65

Weird it is !Tried with many planes yesterday (sorry I don't have 767PIC, but tried withs PSS 777 and 747) and nothing happened...could it be soething with Windows, I'm running Win2000 Pro.Enrico.

DamianChecked the unlimited fuel option and it's off. I've decided it's a WIN ME thing 'cos Enrico doesn't have this problem.Whatever!Cheers!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Hi to all... strange problem but yesterday I have the same problem with the PSS A320-200!I set my fuel to 5680Kg and after take off my plane climb very slowly... strange - I think - then I see the fob and read 17800Kg!!! The center tank is at 100% (but before taking off it's empty!)I use Windows XP Pro SP1 and ActiveSky 1.7This is the first time I have this funny problem :-)Now I start another flight and see what happen tonight :-)Bye, Max------------------------------Flight - Sky - Freedom------------------------------..and sorry for my bad English

Massimo Solimbergo | MY PC =  MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H CPU: Intel I7-9700K + Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2400Mhz CL15 GPU: GTX1080 SSD: Samsung 970EVO+ 1TB + 970PRO 512 GB + 840 PRO 512GB OS: Win11 Pro 64 Monitor: Samsung SJ55W PERIF: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + TPR SIM:  MSFS + P3D v5.3  WX: ASP4+ASCA+TOGA EnvText+REX EF Planes: FSLabs A320 | PMDG 777-737-747 Sceneries: ORBX | FlightBeam | FSDreamteam | Simwings | Aerosoft | FlyTampa | 29Palms | UK2000 Utilities: Navigraph FMS+Charts Subscription  VA: UKvirtual (www.ukvirtual.co.uk) Online Flying Network: VATSIM with VPilot

Guys,AS doesn't do anything with your fuel! This is not an ActiveSky problem! Sounds to me like you have "unlimited fuel" checked!-Damian[table border=0" cellspacing="30" cellpadding="0][tr][td align = "left"]Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyThe next-generation weather environment simulation for FS2002!http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky[/td][td]http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg][/td][/tr][/table://http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/ima...][/tr][/table

Damian Clark

DamianHonestly, ex-scout's honour, I don't have unlimited fuel checked. Really.But please, don't worry! I don't consider this an issue or a problem. I'm a 100% satisfied customer of your excellent WxRE.Tell you what, let's not waste any more time on this subject. It's probably one of those FS 'issues' that we are bound to have running different OSes, different hardware, addons, etc.Bottom line......V1.7 works PERFECTLY for me. Thanks for your continuing high standard of customer support. And if you come to Soma pub in Warsaw between 1800 CET and, well, later...... on Friday, the beer's are on me. It's a microbrewery, so none of that mass produced 'Euro-fizz' rubbish mascarading as beer.Cheers!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

:) Soma pub? Sounds fun but I'll be busy working :( Someone else drink one down for me!I have had this fuel problem before... where you input your decreased fuel load and for some reason it doesnt 'take' and keeps at last setting, but you won't realize this until after you've closed and re-opened your fuel dialogue. I think this is an FS problem with keyboard synchronization. Now I always ckick in the fuel box, change the amount, then click another box to make sure it takes... 10% of the time it doesn't and goes right back to 100%. Not sure what interface you guys are using for fuel but this may be the problem.Funny though how many issues get related to wxRE, as if wxRE is changing the entire SIM! Flattering of course but we are only processing weather here :) Now if this turns out to be some wierd thing, like the aircraft has this problem where when the temp goes below 0 deg and the winds are 020-030 at 20-40 knots when the time is between 6 and 7pm during the winter and full moons, the fuel resets, then maybe a "fix" can be made but of course it won't be a wxRE fix it'll be a fix in wxRE that fixes someone elses bug (usually how most "fixes" happen around here). Anyways let me know if you find out more!!!-Damian[table border=0" cellspacing="30" cellpadding="0][tr][td align = "left"]Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyThe next-generation weather environment simulation for FS2002!http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky[/td][td]http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg][/td][/tr][/table://http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/ima...][/tr][/table

Damian Clark

DamianGood one! It's raining here in Warsaw this morning and I got soaked walking to the office. This hasn't happened since I installed V1.7, I followed the install instructions, etc, etc.......:-)Have a good weekend mate!Gavin

Gavin Barbara

I don't use the unlimited fuel option in FS2002 ;-)Anyway I think FS2002 is more complicated then an operating system ih,ih,ih,ih!!!! :-lolMany thanks for your great support Damian!You're the best!Bye, Max------------------------------Flight - Sky - Freedom------------------------------..and sorry for my bad English

Massimo Solimbergo | MY PC =  MoBo: Asus ROG Strix Z390-H CPU: Intel I7-9700K + Noctua NH-D15 RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2400Mhz CL15 GPU: GTX1080 SSD: Samsung 970EVO+ 1TB + 970PRO 512 GB + 840 PRO 512GB OS: Win11 Pro 64 Monitor: Samsung SJ55W PERIF: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog + TPR SIM:  MSFS + P3D v5.3  WX: ASP4+ASCA+TOGA EnvText+REX EF Planes: FSLabs A320 | PMDG 777-737-747 Sceneries: ORBX | FlightBeam | FSDreamteam | Simwings | Aerosoft | FlyTampa | 29Palms | UK2000 Utilities: Navigraph FMS+Charts Subscription  VA: UKvirtual (www.ukvirtual.co.uk) Online Flying Network: VATSIM with VPilot

Hi Gavin,it sounds to me like a scenery problem - does it happen at all airports? Did you install any new scenery or Afcad files recently?Basically, it can happen, when a gate is also a designated refuelling point (those little yellow squares in the default sceneries). This is the case with the Thunder Bay scenery from Flight Team Ontario, for example. Also, some add-on scenery designers forget to remove the default refuelling point, so although it is now invisible under a new taxiway, it may still be active, so as soon as you drive over it, you'll have a full tank again.Hope this helps,Cheers,Gosta. http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Hey Damian... I see that if I set the fuel after start ActiveSky nothing happen.Now I set my fuel after ActiveSky and all ok! :-)Bye, Max------------------------------Flight - Sky - Freedom------------------------------..and sorry for my bad English