Sign in to follow this  

New DCA2002 Scenery

Guest jeffg

I just installed the new RONALD REAGAN WASHINGTON NATIONAL AIRPORT (KDCA) scenery from Shehryar Ansari and I installed it in the Scenedb dir as per the instructions.I have the scenery at the top of my scenery list in the library and everything looks good,but when I load it up I get a error message says it can't find scenery files.I have to keep oking the message 5 times then it loads up but there are no buildings or aircraft just the taixways and runways.I was hoping someone has a idea what could be wrong? Jeff G

Make sure you put the DCA2002 folder in the SCENEDB folder. Then go back to the read me file and follow the suggested instructions regarding the trees folders that are inide the main DCA folder. That info is right below where the main install directions are. Finally, make sure in the game scenery settings that the DCA2002 scenery is above the US Northeast scenery in the list. This should fix the problem. If you already did that, then I'm not sure what else would be the problem. Good luck!KP

DId you also follow the instructions about the trees?You have to do move some files that are in the trees folder that is with the installation.That might be why you are getting the error messages.Craig KiltieUpdateOur my reply had got answered already..We must have been doing the reply at the same time.

Guest jeffg

The trees are in the main texture dir and the the one file in the treebgl was moved to the main scenery dir northeast is active and has a higher number than the DCA which is now 1.Where can you find the Airport 2.6 Textures,I seached here and Flightsim.com no luck all I could find was textures 2.2? Jeff

All you really have to do is install Gerrish's Lates tree release and it will work, along with a bunch of other scenery that requires these trees.