Hi folks:-wave Just purchased this programme and have been experimenting with it. So far everything seems ok except that I do not hear the voice feature. Using version 1.8 on win98se.Have tried the shortcut method from a previous thread without success. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, TJW

If these items are below/behind you, please ignore *grin*1. Do you get the scrolling text when enabled? (if so- you should get voice, if not- your problem lies deeper)2. Do you have your comm radio turned to 122.0? (I get it on either)3. Do you have the volume cranked? (the radio voices are soft/weak)

I have the volume up, radio tuned to 122.0, and the scrolling text, but no voice. I think the problem is my cheap CMI8338-chip based soundcard and its faulty drivers, which cause trouble with Roger Wilco, too.

Hi, Thanks for the replies.1, Yes, I get scrolling text.2, Yes, I am tuned to 122.03, Yes, I have the volume cranked up.Will also check the drivers for the sound card,which is an ESS PCI directsound driver.Thanks,TJW

It's often a soundcard limitation.I have a Soundblaster PCI 16 soundcard. It does not allow for any additional sounds to be heard while I am in FS2002, including Windows system sounds.Been that way since day one. Something to do with I/O channels.Maybe someday with an upgrade........gwillmot>Hi folks:-wave >> Just purchased this programme and have been experimenting>with it. So far everything seems ok except that I do not hear>the voice feature.>> Using version 1.8 on win98se.Have tried the shortcut method>from a previous thread without success. Any help would be>greatly appreciated.>> Thanks in advance,>> TJW