Hi All,Being new to this add on for Fs2002 i had a chance to see what flying was like in real weather time.Time was 16.25 local time, 15.25 gmt, real weather (outside my window)was very overcast/cloudy & raining.As i live between edinburgh & carlisle, it was a good time to see if this real weather software works with what is going on outside.Now, at the runway at edinburgh, activesky live online, the weather was showing scattered clouds. Ok i thought, i will head south to the approx location of where i live in the borders.The weather got a bit cloudy, but was scattered & no rain present when i was about in my location.Can anyone explain why this is ? & the wife would like to know if she can hang the washing out based on active sky, as it showed no rain present, LOL.I have the - KEEP FS CLOCK SYNC TO REAL TIME - ticked.when at edinburgh, i set the current time in FS2002 to my time/local.UTC setting in options at +1.updates online set at 5 mins.some help with the above would be appreciated.thanksMike Allen

Mike,AS weather is based on the airport METAR report. What did the METAR show the weather to be? If the airport was experiencing no rain then no rain entry would have been in the METAR and then no rain would show up in FS.Your wife can use AS to hang the washing out only if you move next to the airport. A better idea would be to use weather.com or go outside and look at the sky. (Just kidding with this part)!!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support