Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muppet22

Flightmax problems

Tom,I am really stumped and I have got 4 or 5 users up and running since the intergration of AS and FltMax. it may be something so simple that I am overlooking it. Maybe someone else will see it.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Tom,Go back to RC4 and see. RC7 is not working with FltMax right now.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest pagotan

Hi all,I just noticed in the picture of the ActiveSky window Tom posted here that he is at GMT + 2. May I assume then, that Tom is located somewhere in Europe/Middle East. Therefore my question: what version of FS2002 do yuo have? if you got a local version say the french or spanish or whatever language then you MUST let know to FSFlightMax the path and local language name of the "program generated temporary flight.WX" file. Michael

Good idea, but a check of his profile shows he is from London, UK.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest Muppet22

That's right I live near London, right near Heathrow actually so the setting should be +1 :-)I'm still using RC4 and have been using it since I first downloaded Flightmax.EDIT: my FS is a US version, bought it in the US when it first came out.

Guest pagotan

Another question then, after the download process of ActiveSky is completed can you check the Manage ActiveSky window of FSFlightMax. Is there a recent wx file which should be below 20k with a date and time as recent as your last activation of ActiveSky?If you have re-inserted your original ini file can you edit it and decrease the TiltValue to 0.25 or -025 as you like.Michael

Tom and All,RC7 is not working with FltMax. No wxexport.met file is being produced. RC4 is known to work.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest dirk1000

Thanks Michael again

Guest pagotan

Glad it worksMichael