Sign in to follow this  

To anyone using Paul Mainville's KDTW

Hi all,I've attached a screenshot to illustrate the grey (untextured?) areas in Paul's KDTW. Have I missed something, or is this how it looks on your rig?Thanks in advance,GlennWindsor, CANADA

Well, solved it. There are only summer textures included in the release. Found out through trial and error.G.

Guest DanWalloch

I e-mailed him shortly after he released it and he e-mailed me the missing textures.

Can you send them to me please, KDTW is my home airport and I would like to have that part fixed. drew@dr3w.netDrew Anderson- drew@dr3w.net

Guest C17SimGuy

ditto please!acozens1258@earthlink.net-drew

I dropped Paul an e-mail earlier today. If I get the update from him I'll forward it to all interested.Cheers,G.

Does this include the night textures as well? If so, I would greatly appreciate them as well if you please! Thanks zimzoom@iglide.net

Hey G!Can you also forward them to me PLEASE!!!!!!MULLERT@COSERV.NETThanks a milion!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullerthttp://www.aavirtual.com/images/aav48_banner.gif[/img]

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

I just received and e-mail from Paul and he included the missing seasonal textures. I would be happy to e-mail them as well.feld6364@optonline.net

If its not too late, I would also appreciate anyone sending methese missing textures. ejoiner2@bellsouth.netThanks in advance.ERic

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest Lobaeux4

I'd love them as well!!Lobaeux@centurytel.net

Guest jkramer51

Can he post them on AVSIM?John

Actually, Cap, I'm on my way out. Could you handle the distribution please?Thanks,Glenn

Hi everyone, This topic caught my eye, being from Windsor myself. I have a friend who likes to fly the Cessna 177 RG Cutlass (non-turbo version of the RG) and he and I went for a flight from Windsor to Waterloo. Attatched are some pics of Windsor/Detroit. A bit of a timeline for you: We departed Rwy 7 at CYQG, turned left, and flew along the river. (Hopefully they show up in the following order...if not, you can figure them out. :-)1. I like Ford, but I won't hold it against the people in the Ren. Cen.2. Hey Hey Hockeytown!!3 and 4. A couple pics of the busiest international border crossing in the world5. Looking at runway 7, CYQG again.After that, we buzzed the towns of Essex and Cottam where I grew up, then climbed to 7500 feet for the flight to CYKF. Hope you enjoyed!Jay