Sign in to follow this  

Problem...........

While online using VATSIM,Roger Wilco, and Active Sky, I was nearing the end of my flight under the control of LAX_CTR when the sky turned white, and I lost all weather and the power in my aircraft dropped to zero - engines off. No matter what I did I could not the start engines.This has happen before in other locations.Anyone have any answers.If I disconnect Active Sky and choose my aircraft again, and then use weather from VATSIM , no problems.My computer is a DELL 8300 ,Windows XP, 525 RAM, and 2.5 gigs.Thanks.Joe:-zhelp

Did you run out of fuel?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

You wasn't flying the PSS Airbus by any chance was you?I just had a similar incident, white sky, lost all power but managed to get it back real quick by disabling the auto throttle and going to manual. Like to know what caused it though, wasn't fuel, still had 6000lbs in the tanks.Not too funny when you're on approach to LSGG and surrounded by mountains. :Phil Jeff, Biggin Hill EGKBSenior First OfficerBritish Airways Virtualwww.bavirtual.co.uk

The fuel status is fine, and this has happened with other aircraft I fly. I don't own any payware aircraft.I have a firewall installed, to prevent the endless pop up ads I used to get. This situation occurs at different times, and in different locations. There must be a software conflict somewhere.Joe :-zhelp

Joe,Is it possible to supply us with a snapshot of your main AS screen, Options Screen and Status Screen?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

JimI flew tonight in an online event with my airline (American Virtual Airlines) and had no problems. I flew from Dallas to Washington, D.C.The only difference I made from last night was I used the Metars from VATSIM, so my weather was the same as D.C. Approach.Last night I used the online weather available with AS on a flight from Dallas to Los Angles online with VATSIM.I really enjoy the program, but I am really puzzled by this problem. I will try to send you pictures the next time I fly.Joe :-hmmm