Sign in to follow this  

Great, the posted messages are censored

Because I cannot download any metar file (everytime I try I get a timeout message) I posted a message to get help. The answer from the forum author (or whatever he is) is not really a help. Someone else ask me, whether I have the problem yet and I answered:Yes because I get no help from the active sky software company and I wrote that I will not buy any further product from this company.Bang, a few hours later both messages were deleted.Really funny, so only the positive things I can read here

I asked you if you got any answer. But meanwhile the avsim server got into deep trouble.Bastian did answer me. As the timeout error appeared directly when I pressed the send key he suggested that the firewall was probably preventing the connection. He was right. After authorizing ActivSky to send messages it worked fine.Don't get so frustrated. At least not to publiccly. I believe Bastian is really trying to help us. But sometimes messages get lost (as last week), the correct person did not read the message or forgot to answer immediately. Just try to continue to ask and search what parameters are not correct. It is often a very long processing.Roger

Roger

See my specs in my profile

I am VERY confused here. Would any of this be related to the AVSIM forum server being down over the weekend? I work my rear end off to answer every post I see, usually in the same day. If any messages were deleted, it was not because of us. Now, can someone please start a new thread describing the problem that people are having? We don't want to lose anyone over something we cannot control!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support