Sign in to follow this  

Problem with single line TAFs

I am still having problems with TAF reports. I am only getting the first line of the report in Active Sky. Attached is a TAF file I just aquired using Active Sky. Notice what appears to be double spacing between TAF elements.I can edit the file to eliminate the spaces and get all of a report to show up in Active Sky. Has anyone else noticed this?Any help much appreciated.

I am, right now, flying with AS in Online Mode. At EGLL I have a 4 line TAF with no space in between. To read the whole TAF I must use the arrows at the edge of the TAF window.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Jim,Thanks for working with me on this. I just downloaded the latest TAF cycle file (00Z) directly from NOAA and the file DOES NOT have the extra spaces. Yet when I aquire it through Active Sky the spaces appear in the TAF file that Active Sky builds.Any ideas?

Jim,I had to go all the way back to version 1.0 to get the TAFs to show properly. At version 1.0 all lines of the downloaded TAFs show properly. I separately tried upgrading to versions 1.8 C7, 1.85, and the latest 1.86. All these upgrades result in single line TAFs for me. Again, version 1.0, without upgrades, displays the TAFs properly.If you don't have any idea why this might be happening, please pass along to Damian to see if anything in the upgrade coding changes might be affecting this on my machine.

Same for my TAFs in Offline mode. I honestly don't have an answer so we'll wait for Damian.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support