Does the current 1.87 engine simulate the very localized turbulence that produces the infamous microburst problems where up and downdrafts can vary over short sections of the runway? These not perceived very high rez areas are sometimes the cause of usually approach crashes near the threshold. I know at airports with long runways the FAA is installing air current detectors at various intervals along a runway to detect shear along their length.It seems that I have experienced this when forced to land in a localized trw with a commuter jet at 150 knots (for added manueverability) (turbulence scalar at 1.0) and is Active Sky WXRE, FSUIPC, and/or FS2K2 induced or limited. Not essential, but just interested in what caused my sudden wing rise.

I would say just the general turbulence. Any other planes around? Then that would be the wake turbulence programed into AS.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support