Hi all,Development has been a little slow recently due to some issues with FS2004 and wxRE that needed addressing, not to mention the acquisition of Simulation Widgets which has taken a little time.The good news is that things are back on track for the time-being. I hope to have the main interface and radar gauge (this will be a .gau!) completed within a couple weeks, with screenshots and more in-depth feature info to follow.Beta testing should start short after that... I would also like to take this opportunity to invite wxRE 1.x users to the private AS2 beta team. If you'd like to apply, please send me an email to damianc@hifisim.com with the subject line "AS2 BETA REQUEST", and include the following information:-Full name-Phone number-Email address-City, State/Province and Country-Occupation-Hours per day available to test AS2-Brief summary of your aviation, weather and simulation experience-Full system specs-Internet connection specsPlease do not bother to apply if you don't have at least 5 hours per week to spend testing and communicating with the developers and other members of the beta team. Approximately 50 members will be selected for this round - please don't take it personally if you are not chosen! Thanks everyone for your help and support!-Damian[table border=0" cellspacing="30" cellpadding="0][tr][td align = "left"]Damian ClarkHiFi Simulation SoftwareDeveloper of ActiveSkyThe next-generation weather environment simulation for FS2002!http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky[/td][td]http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg][/td][/tr][/table://http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/ima...[/tr][/table

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Jacek_KORD

Do you guys have ETA on the release yet?

The best would be test in Sept and release in Oct. But PLEASE don't hold us EXACTLY to that time frame!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest pagotan

Hi,Have you guys already selected the beta testers? Application was sent to Damian 10 days ago.Michael

Hi Michael,Selection of the beta team has not yet been done, final development is still underway... Some issues have come up with Weather Center 2.3 that we're closing up (and have taken some time away)... When that's finished I will get back on track with AS2 and the beta will start shortly after. I'll notify everyone here when the beta team has been selected and we get underway.-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Jacek_KORD

Is there any way you guys could show a teaser shots of the new interface and the weather radar?

I can't because I have not seen it yet.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

I was thinking in buy Weather Center, but not sure if it will be part of ActiveSky, if the development will continue, etc...Thanks,Ulisses