Is there a problem with the servers??? I can't get any weather updates. Keep getting time out errors.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Bill,The Winds server seems to be slow and giving errors. It was the same Sunday night. Everyone cannot wait until we switch over to the private server. I wish I had a better answer for you!!Edit: But if you have the latest version the METARs and TAFs should still display even though the winds may not.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Thanks for your reply. I tell as much as I love AS this past 2 days have been a pain in the #$$@#. I'm still getting the FS9 has taken control of weather, winds are coming in onthe nose at 75 mph then at a blink of an eye shift to 50mph on the tail. Plus the timeout errors. trying to hang in there.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Guest hoohah

It's been that way all weekend long. I've fallen back to using FS9Almost-Real Weather.

Guest Glaudrung

The same here,since the weekend, no more realtime weather... only errors and time-outs.Maybe not nice to tell here but I switched back to FsMeteo. Latest version (6.2) works like a breeze. Back to the skies this evening...Luc "Glaudrung" Brusselmans

I hear youIt's a good storm off the coast of the Big Island of Hawaii and the Virgin Islands and I can't get good weather from any of them. I'm trying weather center for 2004 demo, but it keeps timing out before I can get to any of them. I didn't want to spend the extra $$$ to upgrade to FSMeto, but it looks like I don't have much of a choice.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

To All In This Thread,As of 7:07 PM EDT the Almighty Winds servers are back up and running. I guess NOAA believes in holiday weekend also, so it took until today to get them working again. We hope you will join us when our private weather servers are up and running.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Well I'm gladLike I said before, T enjoy AS. But I was so frustrated this weekend, I proberly express myself in the wrong manner. If so I 'm sorry. I enjoy AS now because it's working. You guys keep up the good work.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Guest waltch

Thanks Jim, good to hear that it is working again.I like the interface of ActiveSky a lot, but was also already thinking of spending some money and going back to FSMeteo.Walter

Thanks to both of you for hanging in there. It will be "soon" that out private weather server will be up and running for you.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest Glaudrung

Great,back to the wxRE because the stutters in FsMeteo, how small they were, got me going up against the wall. But I had weather and that was something to be glad about.Good news so I am going to log out, get my flightplan for KORD and take of...Have a nice eveningLuc "Glaudrung" Brusselmans