Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Which Payware aircraft should I get (any suggestions)??

Guest Staalplaat

Hi Shane,At the moment I own the following payware packages:-Dreamfleet 734-Ariane Boeing 733 KLM & 734 Aeroflot-SF 260-Dreamfleet Cardinal C-177-Flight One's Cessna 421and last but NOT least PIC 767As you can see also a very broad selection of different types of planes. I bought them for the following reasons:-Dreamfleet 734 : the panel-Ariane Boeing 733 KLM & 734 Aeroflot : the OUTSTANDING visual model, may be the best around? Combine it with the DF panel and youhave a killer combo!-SF 260 : the superb flightmodel, although the VC, panel and model are brilliant as well. You cab actually spin this baby!-Dreamfleet Cardinal C-177 : same reasons as the SF 260 but with a bit more eycandy and options ( fantastic GPS and radio stack!!)-Flight One's Cessna 421 : love this one and has an even better (much better...) GPS as the C 177 AND the C-421 is a twin prop to practice with for flying the heavies. Fantastic model as well but heavy on the framerates.-PIC 767 : Ahhhh, me favorite one!! Do you like hardcore flightsimming? All systems INTERACTING with each other? The best panel around? Go get this one and combine them with the posky models. Love at first sight!!Conclusion???? Check what you like best, realism, eycandy, flightmodel or all and pick one.Oh yeah, defenitaly wait for Flight One's Meridian. That one will shake the world!

I would stay away from the Clipper, that is just my opinion. You will do what you want though...I have the Cessna 421 and Cardinal, plus the Archer and Carenado Bonanza's, Real Air's SF260, FSD International Seneca, Cheyenne, Cub, Commander, plus many quality freeware. If you were to buy all the addons at once you would be shelling out a lot of cash! Some can afford to do this. However, my suggestion, pick one that you have the most interest in and go for it, then next pay period pick another that you have interest in and go for it. There is plenty of great stuff out there. It is a shame that a price has been put on some of it, but in my opinion you get what you pay for.....Enjoy your new toy... what ever it is.....

Thank you guys for all the great comments!Why would you reccomend staying away from the "Clipper"?Everybody so far has said it is a great aircraft.Thanks, and once again...keep em' commin'!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

You should look at th site of Clipper and know that de 2d panel is being redone as is the ouside work. Great Picc!I have the Clipper is it's a kind of different experience. You have to work the engines and the whole plan to keep it flying...iron knuckels with the DC9 forget it.. if you had to fly these babes!!!Rob "Holland&Holland" de VriesFor accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) for Lago's FSSoundscape go to:"What Is It Like to See with Your Ears"

RobdeVries.jpg

I'll just say this, 'yellow5' is crazy to say, "stay away from the Clipper". To each his own I guess... I'll just say this, the new updates that's comeing out for the Clipper look awsome and I know this thing is going to be better than ever with SP1. Everyone has made some good points, I must say I own all or most of the payware discussed here so there's nothing else to say about payware that's not already been said. I just want you to know that the Clipper is right up there with the best of the payware offerings. Good luck with your choice.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2