Sign in to follow this  
Guest Collezio

Problem meteo in approach twenty unbalanced.. FS2004

Guest Collezio

I have noticed that when I they am in final on the airport of destination, active Sky (last version) you don't succeed in shaping twenty anymore, I make sense of better

Hi,Please make sure your destination airport is forced.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Outside of the Destination Force Range on the Options screen.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest Collezio

Have I tried serving a flight as EHAM to LIRP last night, straight to FL270 the external temperature was of 27 degrees!?!?!?!? :-newburn this is the first time that happens to me, however before arriving to destination The have written LIRP in the playpen, The have pressed

Please download and install Beta 7 and see if this helps you.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support