Sign in to follow this  
Guest in_04

If I buy ActiveSky 1.91 now, woul I get Update for ActiveSky 2....

Guest in_04

for free?for the difference in price?or must I buy a new version?After all of the features of ActiveSky 2.x I heard and after I see the data that it will use, privat weather server with whole word winds aloft data, I decide to buy ActiveSky 2.x for shure.But currently there is no way to do so :-(So my question is:If I buy ActiveSky 1.9x would I got the update for free, because FS2002 is dead and FS2004 is the current flightsim?Or must I wait until ActiveSky 2.x is anounced and I can buy it?I removed FS2002 from my harddisk and only use FS2004, so I didn't whant ActiveSky's 1.9x Global Weather, but I would like to help in the Beta Test of ActiveSky 2.x and this is only for ActiveSky 1.9x customers (??) So must I buy ActiveSky 1.9x to get a chance of beeing Beta Tester of ActiveSky 2.x?When will a preorder of ActiveSky 2.x would be available? What are the costs of ActiveSky 2.x and what will a update cost?I think that currently the sells of ActiveSky 1.9x is down to zero, becaus everyone wait for ActiveSky 2.x.I think Hifisim should make a anouncement and start a preorder program.ByeMarkus

Markus,Thanks for your huge interest in ActiveSky. The only thing we know right now is that ActiveSky 2 will not be totally free for AS 1 users. After that no plans are in place. Right now there is nothing else to announce and we have not even begun to beta test Active Sky 2.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support