Sign in to follow this  

Canadian Runway Markings???

I was just wondering if it was possible to get Canadian runway markings in FS2002...? You know... how they are dashed instead of solid... Thanks. BTW are all Canadian runways done like that??? I've just been to Vancouver and Kelowna.Sincerely,Phil Geddes

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Yes they are. They look pretty neat actually. If anyone finds out where you can get them please post.

Guest CYOW_pilot

Phil,Huhhh? You've got me wondering what you are talking about? I have landed on runways all across this great country as well as the US (mainland, Hawaii and Alaska) and I have never noticed a difference. Really! What dashed lines are we talking about?Kevin CYOW

I'll find an example for you on airliners.net... or try to, lolSincerely,Phil Geddes

Hi Kevin next time you are say holding on the runway at many smallerairports take a look at how the runway markings are done and you willsee that each "line" is in fact made up of several thinner lines thatI believe is what the original post is referring to. Dan