Sign in to follow this  
Guest sonjamichelle

ActiveSky 1.91 startup error

Guest sonjamichelle

On startup I keep getting the following wrror:Error reading wexe.ini file - there maybe an offline file/folder incorrectly set. Check your INI file.The ini file as foloows://wxRE configuration file - be careful with edits here[General]WXREOfflinePath = N:ActiveSky wxREExportPath = OperationMode = OnlineDefaultOfflineFile = expcycle19Z.wxdDisableCloudTransitions = FalseDisableMessages = FalseLowBandwidthWinds = FalseExportMetars = FalseAutoTimeZoneDetection = TrueMETARUpdateInterval = 15FDUpdateInterval = 45UpdateMETAROnNewStation = FalseUseShortTermTAF = FalseWindsAloftSimulation = TrueFS2004Writes = TrueIdlePriority = FalseVATSIMMetars = FalseDefaultForceRange = 80ZuluConversion = 0RainVisReduction = TrueOvercastHorizonVis = TrueDisableForceWindUpdates = FalseTAFProcessing = FalseWakeTurb = TrueDisableUpdatesWhenForced = FalseStartPaused = FalseCloudTransitionInterval = 30MinimumCloudThickness = 200UseSystemTime = TrueDisableCAVOKClouds = FalseProxyAddress = NONEProxyPort = 80I've tried reapplying the 1.91 update pacth. No go. I no longer have the original wr-xe setup file due to a drive crash and there is no way to download it that I have found. I'm at a loss.

Hi,This happens when you install the update to a DIFFERENT folder than your existing wxRE folder.You can uninstall all, then re-install the base version, then the latest update. If you need a new base version, you can contact the ecommerce vendor you purchased from.. more info is avail on our website http://www.hifisim.com-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest sonjamichelle

Well, they say to contact the vendor, which I assume is you."The account 1046935634-10154-004 has expired as of Wed Mar 19 23:29:17 2003 US/Pacific. If you need to download this product again for a legitimate reason please contact your vendor for a copy. "So here I sit stuck in a circle, I sooo hate that!Any help would be greatly appreciated.