Sorry to be a pain I successfully followed the instructions to use 1.91 with FS2004 and got a registered copy of FSUIPC.On the earlier versions I was able to reduce the winds speed to 01knots by using a hot key which made it easier for landings in high winds with small aircraft.Checking the registered version I can not see anywhere that I can select this option.One final note when using FS2002 I made changes as shown in the manuel to FSUIPC do I make the same changes with the registered version 3.1FUIPC or leave it at the default setting.Tks. for any assistance.Kenny G.

Sorry, I can't help. Anyone else?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Tks Jim and Patrick for your reply,sAfter leaving this post I left the same question for Pet Dowson and apparently the reason why the taxi winds facility are not included in the FS2004 version is Peter requires more info from Microsoft.When FSMeteo came out several years ago the developer was able to allow the user to change a line I believe in the ini file which reduced the winds to 1 knot beneath 3000 feet.Unsure with FS2004 weather program this could be accomplished through Active Sky.Again Tks. for your reply program working extremely well keep up the good work.Kenny G.