Guest hlm65

Hi Damian,still using wxRE v 1.7 that for me on FS2K works very well and I don't need any improvement.Just some questions on the new AS2:-will it be compatible with fs2002 or work just with fs2004 (at the moment I'm still a little skeptic on buying the new fs, 'cause I've many addons that won't work on it and fs2002 is nice and predictable for most of cases, just don't use ATC, and I really never use ATC because is not working well, old problem on fs...)?-since I don't have an Internet connection at home, the "snapshot" files (I think kind of a way to stille provide a way fly offline)are onli made twice aday ? no chance to get a 6-hourly snapshot ? and the snaphsot files could be "edited" with a word editor to correct some report that may be missing ?-the AS2 will come with a true wx radar ?Thank for your work and thumbs up for everything.Enrico

Enrico,I'll let you know what I know:AS 2 for FS04 only, sorry.True wx RADAR is planned!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest hlm65

Thanks Jim, it helps.Just one more question. You wrote "AS2 for FS04 only" means it is programmed to work ONLY with fs04 (I understand that the weather in fs04 is handled differently that in fs02) or is "thought" for fs04 but could work on fs02 (perhaps with less performance) ? Thanks for help.Enrico

No, that is what Active Sky wxRE is for!!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support