Im having some problems with activesky and I would appreciate some help.Im using v1.85 with fs2002When I load it up i get the message no usablr wind detials (71900) and cloud layer conflict - skipping transition .Also when i request an wx briefing in the departure weather box i get the message "ize=5>" and then taff report not available in the box below.Can anyone help me pleaseThanks in advance

(Thanks Ken!!)Some time back NOAA changed to format of the METARs. Damian fixed AS and tweaked some other things as well.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest EHAM

>Im using v1.85 with fs2002Here I use v2.975 with FS2002 and Active Sky.>Also when i request an wx briefing in the departure weather>box i get the message "ize=5>" and then taff report not>available in the box below.I get the same error as explained above.But I downloaded the newest update 1.91 but the problems isn't solved. I still get the "ize=5" error and when I am on the ground I get in a few minutes an terrible fog with almost zero visibility.I also get the same taff report not avalible error. Who can help me to solve this problem. In this way it isn't fun to use this program while I still get these errors.*** Please who can help me to solve this problem!*** I am despirate!Regards,Guy Haalebos

Guy,Are you using the freeware version?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest EHAM

Hello,>Are you using the freeware version?No I am using the payware version of Active Sky.Do you know how to solve this problem??Regards,Guy Haalebos :-wave

Guy,OK, now check and make sure you are running V1.91 when you start AS.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest EHAM

Hello,>OK, now check and make sure you are running V1.91 when you>start AS.What exacly do you mean by this? Do you want to know if I installed V1.91? The awnser is yes. First I installed the box version of AS, and after that I downloaded the latest update, V1.91.But still the problem will remain and unsolved.Hope you can help me.Regards,Guy Haalebos

Guest EHAM

Hello,>OK, now check and make sure you are running V1.91 when you>start AS.What exacly do you mean by this? Do you want to know if I installed V1.91? The awnser is yes. First I installed the box version of AS, and after that I downloaded the latest update, V1.91.But still the problem will remain and unsolved.Hope you can help me.Regards,Guy Haalebos

Guy,Thanks. With the boxed version did you use the update from SimMarket? They are a bit different. You should uninstall and start from scratch.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest apugh

I am having exactly the same problem. FS2002 and the CD-ROM boxed version, from Flight Plus Software. I downloaded the v1.91 patch but am not sure where from. I assumed they were all the same. Now I am confused as to what version of CD I have and where to get the patch that matches it. Paid $53 plus shipping which seems a litte steep (but I'm not complaining) Alan

There is only one version of the CD. If unsure, please start from scratch.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest apugh

Jim, Thanks, good to know the CD is good, but it sounds like there is more than one source for the v1.91 update. True or not? I will look for the sim market site and re-install. I have two FSUIPC's on the system, v2.975 in the FS Modules Folder and v3.0 in FS Flight Tracker Folder. Don't know if that may produce a fog effect. Even when the METAR is 10 nm, FS Weather gets set to 1/2 mi visibility (FS2002).

AS will use the FSUIPC version in the modules folder!The CD versions are the same at Flight1 and SimMarket!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support